Two years ago, the NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ platform revolutionized professional visual computing forever. Based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and armed with real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and photorealistic VR, it enabled designers and engineers to do their life’s work at a level of quality and performance unlike ever before. But the pace of innovation and the drive to achieve new breakthroughs do not cease. And now, global circumstances have presented a new set of challenges for professionals to create, build, entertain and discover in a world that looks dramatically different than the recent past.
With the introduction of the NVIDIA RTX A6000 desktop GPU, based on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, we are putting a whole new level of performance and capabilities in the hands of professionals again. So, they are not only ready to tackle the urgent needs of today, but are superbly equipped to meet the rapidly evolving, intensive demands of tomorrow.
|Incredible Application Performance
• Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU—with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
• The NVIDIA RTX A6000 includes 84 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 80% faster than the previous generation. Hardware accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 7X when compared to previous generation.
• With 336 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A6000 provides the power necessary for AI development and training workloads. Incredible inferencing performance, combined with Quadro enterprise-class stability and reliability, make RTX A6000-powered desktop workstations ideal for professional AI training and inferencing deployments.
• Scale application performance even more with NVIDIA NVLink technology that lets you combine two RTX A6000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 96 GB.
• NGC™ support gives engineers, researchers, and data scientists access to NVIDIA-tuned, tested, certified, and maintained containers for the top deep learning frameworks, as well as third-party managed high-performance computing (HPC) containers, NVIDIA HPC visualization containers, and partner applications.